COVID 19 Protocols
Covid 19 protocol
We are so excited to have you back, but things are going to look a little different. So here’s what to expect:
BEFORE YOUR APPT
Please fill out our COVID-19 LIABILITY WAIVER, you can find it at the bottom of this page. You must complete this form to receive service.
Stay in the comfort of your car and shoot us a text that you’re here. We’re just busy disinfecting and prepping our space for you, we will let you know when to come to the door.
AT THE DOOR (YOU'RE SO CLOSE!)
We will greet you at the door with a contactless thermometer and hand sanitizer. 99 degrees or below? Congrats, you’re in!!! 100+? Oh no! You will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
COME SOLO + HYDRATED
No kids, no pets, no friends, no significant others. Unfortunately we will not be serving beverages or water at this time. Please come hydrated or byob.
We ask that you use bring necessities, you know, if you were on a deserted island what are the three things you would bring (ie keys, phone, wallet).
CHECK OUT PROCESS
Venmo, credit card, Cash App, or Apple Cash please! If you choose to bring cash, please bring exact change, as stylists will not have cash on hand. We are still selling products, but please refrain from grabbing the products on the shelves…just ask your stylist to grab it for you!
salon staff safety measures:
- All staff are required to wear face masks.
- Frequent hand washing + sanitizing.
- Daily temp checks for all staff.
- Staff is required to stay home if they have symptoms, live with someone who has tested positive or has been exposed.
- Staff cannot return to work until they show a negative test.
- Frequently disinfected door handles, stations, chairs, shampoo stations, bathrooms, bathrooms, credit card machines.